WordPress Solution : Jetpack could not connected to WordPress.com

imagesHello Friendz,


I have JetPack Plugin and activate it for my own use only. But, I've got this message when try to connect to WordPress.com:


Error Details: The Jetpack server could not communicate with your site's XML-RPC URL. Please check to make sure http://bisneshost.my/xmlrpc.php is working properly. It should show 'XML?RPC server accepts POST requests only.' on a line by itself when viewed in a browser and should not have any blank links or extra output anywhere.


Are some of you who have experienced it and know how to solve it?


What I did for this issue,


I have suggested to re-edit for this load file...


so i have gone through to wp-includes/load.php file...


..I find this line: ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );


..I changed the line to: @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );


Then I tried to reconnect my WordPress site with WordPress.com, and boom! It was successful! A miracle!


Its working.


Referral Source : http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/jetpack-could-not-connected-to-wordpresscom#

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post