Using a Positive Mindset to Improve Your Communication Skills

Today I have read an article from a website( Thanks wildieck.com) about communication skills development with positive mindset. They have clearly briefed, how to apply and develop communication skills. So I like to blog this article for more whoever eagerly to improve their communication skills. Read the full article below.


Using a Positive Mindset to Build Rapport


Your mindset, what you expect, is constantly realized. What I’ve found is people who consistently experience success have a different mindset. They have different beliefs and expectations than people that don’t succeed. These people expect to be able to find a way to get the outcome they want.


So if their outcome is to build rapport, they expect that they will be able to easily and naturally form rapport with anyone they meet.


Does this mean they’re able to build rapport 100% of the time?


No.


What it means is they expect to succeed so they don’t hold back and if they make a mistake they learn from that feedback.


The beliefs you hold tend to manifest themselves in reality.


Using Positive Affirmations to Build a Positive Mindset


When you meet people they can tell how you feel about them and yourself. If you are nervous and afraid about your encounter they pick up on that. But if you believe that you are going to get along well they pick on that also.


The following beliefs will increase your interpersonal skills and personal effectiveness. To make them a reality, turn these beliefs into positive affirmations that you use every day.


“I am a good person and people naturally like me.”


“I easily and naturally meet anyone I choose.”


I can develop instant rapport with anyone I choose.”


“I have much in common with everyone I meet.”


“I learn from everyone I meet.”


Positive Affirmations Can Take Time to Manifest Themselves


You might think that the above affirmations are not true.


If you think that you’re right.


A better way to think about them is that you are growing into these beliefs, that with practice you’ll become the kind of person who does believe these affirmations.


Assume that you can get and maintain rapport with anyone you choose. By operating under the belief that you have far more in common with the person than you have not in common you’ll easily be able to connect with them.


The choice is yours.


It will make a tremendous difference in your life.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post